Siyasat.pk

Bookmark Page

Express TV Live

How do you hit shots in NBA2K21?

Reply to topic    Siyasat pk, Pakistani Siasat Forums, Political News Home » Siasi Discussions
Dingbest

Stick when catch and take or post disappear. Button from anyplace in close. Works for MT 2K21 me but it required a little practice. Isn't it harder to select your layup if you use button? I've always fought with these controls and utilized stick for layups. I swear I feel like I've wasted $149 (Aussie dollars). I'd really like to be shooting 40% but I am blessed if I can hit 20%. I just play offline. I understand we have scrub players at this time, and I am a below average player but seriously even layups which are in the middle of the meter are not going in. I do not even dare to try a jump shooter. The AI appears to be absurd levels too. I understand they wish to reward ability in 2k21 but this kind of material is going to truly put off casual players and those new the 2K franchise and also new to basketball matches.

I've been playing since 2K13 but I have never been that great of a participant. I would say I'm average, but I know I should not be missing all these 3s. My starter players have never played with this bad at 2k16,17,18,19 and 20. The only other 2K I played with before 2K20 was 2K13 and which was on PC. But this is a completely different level with a very different mechanic. I did ok at the demo and at the quickgames with the brand new shooting meter but can't hit the side of a barn here.

Only played the demo, however, the stick was a great deal more dependable than button for me. I have always been a button man also. . . Genuinely shooting 2/16 in an offline triple threat game on only layups and 1 open jumpshot which airballed on slightly early. Spent $100 with this bullshit lmao. Man the shooting is extra fine right now but I would advise shot timing like look for your que on the animation.

Yep I'm having trouble with it also. Started a match on My group heading 0/12 missing open 3s and midsize shots all around the area. I'm all for Cheap NBA 2K21 MT Coins them toning shots being almost automatic but the machine seems a little bit too unforgiving so far. Hopefully will start to get better after a couple more games of becoming used to it. The game came out and we have ta new meter using slightly different time.
Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:15 am View user's profile Send private message
Eliz

http://www.siyasat.pk/index.php?sid=122c46b81c3f12461a75c5743af4b2e8
Join Infoshock TV
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:23 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Siyasat pk, Pakistani Siasat Forums, Political News Home » Siasi Discussions All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Share with Friends

rss feed google plus

Daily Siasi Talk Shows

Close x