Siyasat.pk

Bookmark Page

Express TV Live

I will take a risk and express that NBA 2K21 on PS5

Reply to topic    Siyasat pk, Pakistani Siasat Forums, Political News Home » Daily Talk Shows
Nfkjasfas

The NBA is taking a step into the world of esports through the establishment of the NBA 2K League along with Take-Two Interactive NBA MT Coins. Take-Two Interactive is the creator of NBA 2K. This is certainly a smart decision on the part of the NBA because it was predicted that by 2023, around 351 million players around the globe would be watching esports as a way of entertainment.

Intending into the world of esports is also a viable strategy for the NBA to penetrate audiences outside the United States. One study showed that 57% of esports viewers across the globe are located in Asia Pacific, compared to 12% in North America and 16% in Europe.

22 NBA teams currently have their NBA 2K League counterparts. The league is working hard to create a loyal fan base of dedicated video game players. The NBA 2K League Season for 2019 NBA 2K League Season was watched 1,411,925 times and had 7,859 viewers.

While the NBA 2K League's viewership is small, it has the possibility of becoming an international brand as more people are aware of its existence Buy NBA 2K22 MT. NBA 2K is one of the most loved sports video games worldwide that has NBA 2K20 selling over 12 million copies.
Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:01 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Siyasat pk, Pakistani Siasat Forums, Political News Home » Daily Talk Shows All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Share with Friends

rss feed google plus

Daily Siasi Talk Shows

Printed coffee cup - a great choice to promote your brand
Thread Starter: Pakistani Today , 10:06 AM by
Printed coffee cup - a great choice to promote your brand
nike air max dam skor
Good packaging is really important in food companies