Siyasat.pk

Bookmark Page

Express TV Live

Every person has a unique experience

Reply to topic    Siyasat pk, Pakistani Siasat Forums, Political News Home » Daily Talk Shows
Skyzhay

I was thinking of OSRS GP starting another one. Tell us how you came across the game. Every person has a unique experience than "I just randomly typed runescape.com into my browser and then created an account!" A friend of mine from my youth informed me about the game. I visited his home and he explained the game to me. I saw him kill a bird, chop down a tree and create a fire to burn it. It was thrilling.

I then gave him the reason for spending your time with this nerdy, snarky look and he was able to understand. The rest of the time, we were doing things that stereotypical boys at his age do: compete through the water or touch football.

A few months later, I heard some really annoying kids in my class talk about the game Runescape. It was similar to my experiences with Runescape so I tried it out to ensure that I was not annoying the children. I set up on a Friday afternoon an account that I lost somewhere in Varrock, so I made Sobend. This time, I played it safe and I stayed in Lumbridge.

I reached the level 20 mark by killing cows and then I got my iron armor and other stuff. The kids started discussing it during class and I jumped in. They were shocked when I shouted at them for speaking loudly enough about my iron sword. It was hilarious for me.

Later, I talked with my friend who introduced me to the game. He taught me how to communicate by typing with other players. However, it wasn't something I was able to do on my own. I kept working on my combat skills and started mining and making. Then Runescape was released and I was ecstatic every day.

Please share your experiences. Although it may seem an eternity back, I think that we can all remember the moment we started playing. Keep in mind that you don't want be nostalgic and think "Runescape was more fun than the men." We know you are convinced of this.

Josh one of my friends from high school, who was like the reject within our class, had suggested the game to me when I was in the 9th grade. The game was played by a number of us for at least 3 to 5 months. There was only Gentry, my friend, and I remained as the remaining players at the end of the first school year. Josh had stopped playing too.

Gentry was attacked around buy old school rs gold a quarter of the way through the second year (we think it was Josh, but we're not sure) and he quit. I was the only player left. We all thought it was fun when we first started to play. The game can seem overwhelming to a new player. There is so much you can do! So many places to learn about.
Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:16 am View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Siyasat pk, Pakistani Siasat Forums, Political News Home » Daily Talk Shows All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Share with Friends

rss feed google plus

Daily Siasi Talk Shows

Printed coffee cup - a great choice to promote your brand
Thread Starter: Pakistani Today , 10:06 AM by
Printed coffee cup - a great choice to promote your brand
nike air max dam skor
Good packaging is really important in food companies