Siyasat.pk

Bookmark Page

Express TV Live

Terror group 'to attack BRITAIN after Paris horror

Reply to topic    Siyasat pk, Pakistani Siasat Forums, Political News Home » India & International Siyasat
fazalihaqkhan

ISIS WARNING: Terror group 'to attack BRITAIN after Paris horror'

The sickos made the chilling threats online after at least 160 people were killed in Paris, France last night.

After gloating about the horror that shocked the world, armchair jihadists claimed London could be next.

The twisted tweeters also claimed to have two other major capitals in their sights – Washington DC and Rome

London was last hit by a terror attack in July 2005 – when 52 commuters were killed by fanatics linked to al-Qaida.

But officials have reportedly been working non-stop to thwart ISIS attacks since the militants declared a caliphate last summer.

Last month MI5 chief Andrew Parker admitted the security service can "never be confident" in stopping all terror plots against Britain.

Cops have raced to high-profile locations in Washington DC – including the US government's Capitol complex – amid fears of another 9/11.

But a spokeswoman insisted: "There is currently no known threat to the Capitol complex."

Security has also been beefed up at the city's French Embassy but a fashion show went ahead as planned at the venue yesterday.

The tragic victims were remembered with a moment's silence before the event.

This summer a knife-wielding fanatic stunned Rome by holding the blade to a tourist's throat, according to reports.

He allegedly shouted "Allah is great" and "it is God that sends me" in front of horrified visitors to the Colosseum.

Chiara Frisco, 26, said: "I could not see the weapon. The whole attack lasted seconds but I felt a tremendous fear.

"The man was yelling like a maniac. Luckily the police came though."
News source: dailystar.co.uk
Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:20 pm View user's profile Send private message
Reply to topic    Siyasat pk, Pakistani Siasat Forums, Political News Home » India & International Siyasat All times are GMT + 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Share with Friends

rss feed google plus

Daily Siasi Talk Shows

Close x